Monday, August 16, 2010

Hold

He's got the whole world in His hands....I wonder if He has time for me? You betcha!!!
When I was little, I clung to my daddy's hand whenever we were out and about. His hand was rough but very big and strong. When daddy had my hand, I was safe. I didn't think about where we were going or what might happen along the way. My daddy was in control.
Now that my daddy is gone and even though I am older, I miss his hand...his guidance...his security.
God says in His word that He will be a Father to the fatherless. God says that He will lead and direct us...that He will protect us and be with us always. Do not worry....Abba Father has us in the palm of His hand. What have we to fear? Gardenfire has given us words that are so very clear..."I hold the hand that holds the world"...and He holds me!! Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment