Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Armored & Dangerous

No weapon formed against us shall stand for the God of Heaven goes before us. How does this truth change us? Do you feel strong knowing that God goes before you? Do you feel hesitant and unsure of what lies ahead? How does this play out in our lives? In my walk, I have had times of believing that with Jesus by my side I could conquer anything. Other times I have felt defeated and afraid. Both feelings are wrong. First, I cannot conquer anything...it is Jesus who is the Conquerer. Secondly, fear is not of God nor will we ever be defeated in His service under His leadership.
So what are we to do? The secret is in the desire to trust God and have the faith to believe in the unseen. We are armed and dangerous to evil when we are clothed in His power by His direction following His purpose. Another Gardenfire visual for a God given truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment