Monday, August 2, 2010

Don't Worry

I think I misread scripture early on in my Christian walk. I read "Be anxious for nothing" but I heard be anxious for everything! Yes, I am a worry wart...a gigantic downfall for one who says they trust God in all things. But there's the rub!...I do trust God. He has a great track record with me. Yet, at the first sign of trouble I begin to wring my hands and worry. I should just come out and say.."Where are you God? I need an answer and I need it now!!" Problem is that by the time I realize that I'm not trusting Him....He has usually answered the problem and I'm feeling miserable 'cause I doubted Him. God is so gracious and Holy Spirit so loving. I am forgiven but do I learn? Well, yes...I am finally beginning to get it. Ask first...seek Father's help and accept His decision. That reduces stress and keeps me from being foolish. Win-Win!!!! Now I can sleep....God has my back! Wish I had learned this lesson years ago. What about you? Write me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment