Monday, December 20, 2010

Look

The Gardenfire challenge is on!!

I grew up in the culture that encouraged me to spend most of my young life trying to "find myself". Who am I? and Why am I here? What does life have to offer me? Well I took way too much time trying to answer that question...but now I know! I am a sinner...I am here not of my own making and "life" doesn't know why either! You see, the problem is that only the one who creates something can truly explain what it is and why it has been created. Therefore for me to completely understand the Who and Why of me..I must find my creator. When I did, it changed my life and explained my existence. Now I know I am a sinner who has been redeemed by God the Savior and He has a wonderful life planned for me!
Our Creator is God, the Father and His desire for our lives is to love and be loved as He does. That sounds too good to be true, but I am here to tell you that after decades of searching, the Truth was right in my face all along. God is...God will...God only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment