Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One Road

This is one of my favorite T-shirts because it always hits me blindside and causes me to reflect on the road I travel. I've traveled the "fame" road, the "get-ahead" road, the "poor me" road and, of course, the "what-about-me" road. Along the way I have had some bumps and some breakdowns. I've also had some successes and thrills. But the roads did not take me to a place of peace. Lately, I have been traveling the roads of "grieving and change." The truth is, only one road really does lead to peace and truth. That road is Jesus. Is everything in my life simple? No, life isn't simple! Do I have any answers to my problems? No, but I know who does...Jesus. So, I choose to walk on His road and cling to His hand as He leads me. Wear this shirt as a declaration that God is the Sustainer and the Constant in your life and that He is your road! Write me and let me know how you're doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment