Tuesday, November 10, 2009

99

I can remember being "the one" in this equation and I did not think of myself as greater than ninety-nine. Yet in His mercy, God saw fit to put my well-being ahead of His flock... to find me and bring me back. This brought great wonderment and, yes, confusion to me. I couldn't understand why He cared so much. I couldn't wrap my brain around the fact that the God of the Universe knew who I was and would come after me. Now I'm a "ninety-niner" and have never felt abandoned by God when He looks for the others. Us "ninety-niners" are content. We have all we need and could ever want in God. Our family grows and we grow with it. Are you a "one" or a "ninety-nine"? Either way...you are loved and blessed! Are you out there? Write me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment