Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Living He Loved

Whether by song or printed word, this word is so true. This Christmas share God's love by loving...spread cheer by being cheerful and kind to all...rejoice in the season by being joyful.
Our gift to Jesus on this, His birthday, should be the compassion we pour out on all we see, the prayers we pray for those in need, the kindness we do in deed and word, and the manner in which we live our lives. I pray for God's grace so that I can be a good steward of all He has given me. I ask Him to teach me how to be a better example of His love and to forgive me of my failings. Let us rejoice this season in God...for He is the Reason we celebrate at all!!!

1 comment:

  1. A special holiday greeting to all who follow this blog. It is my wish that God will make Himself known to you in such a real way...love you up close and give you a "holy" squeeze. Have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete