Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shine

When I look into a mirror I see the obvious...my own face with its signs of aging and life. But when I look through the eyes of my Heavenly Father Who allows a glimpse now and then of how He sees me, I see something else entirely!! And the "new me" gives me hope that I am a child of the King. But what I strive for...fail and try again for...what is all important, is that I reflect Jesus. They say the eyes are the window into the soul...but I say our lives are the reflection of our love for Jesus. Children want to show their love to Mommy and Daddy by their words and actions. We, as God's children, also show our love in word and deed. So here's a reminder....Be the Jesus' reflection that will bear a life-changing message to the world. Shine in love...in thought...in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment