Monday, February 14, 2011

Live Free


Ahhh...feeling the wind in my hair and the warm breeze on my face as I ride top down in my convertible on the open road!

Oh... to feel the cool water tickle my toes as I wander the forest streams!

Just to hear the mighty ocean as the breakers crash into the shore!

Mmmm... the sweet smell of the earth after the rain!

Whoa... the thrill of the twists and turns on a mountain road!!!

Oh... blessed silence after a day well spent!
Whatever your personal choice for enjoying freedom from the routine...imagine that 100 times greater and you can begin to understand what God has in mind for those who love and serve Him. Freedom, according to God's word, is abundant living...no regrets, no shame, no worries!! Who wouldn't want that! But it is not a blind walk..it is a forward movement under God's grace and by His leadership. And it is a ride we are all to experience. It is our Heavenly Father's design for each of us....to live free!
Gardenfire reminds us that it is our faith that activates God's design...so, to all my fellow brothers ans sisters in Christ...ride on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment