Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Offer

I shop..don't we all..and tend to tarry now and then in my favorite stores. However, I have friends who have made shopping a career. They read the newspaper flyers, scour for coupons, email for rebates, and dash from store to store taking advantage of their long hours of research. I find that exhausting. But I do believe in finding a bargain.
If we were shopping for a plan of salvation with as much diligence as the shoppers mentioned earlier, would we find God's offer to be the best? Let's see: believe..repent...receive. Yeah, that sounds like a bargain to me. So, as I see it, God has the best offer for my future...eternity with Him. Now that's an offer I can not refuse!
But remember to act now...God's offer has an expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment