Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wave Walker

This has been a week of tense decision making and high emotion for me. Things have been difficult and what appeared to be easy has turned out to be hard and troublesome for me. The waves have gotten rough and there is a storm brewing. I keep reminding myself the my Heavenly Father has my back. He will see this through and He will not leave me destitute. But as Christians that is what we tell ourselves in order to build courage.
Now I know that God is my help in all situations. But today my faith is weak and all I can see are the waves sweeping over consuming me in doubt and fear.
Gardenfire has a word for me today and it is printed on this t-shirt! I need to be like Peter...get out of the boat and walk to Jesus! Be a "wave walker" not a victim of the wave to be tossed and thrown and swallowed up. I need to plant my feet on top of the wave and walk the crest holding to my Savior's hand. Gardenfire has reminded me to "Fear Not" and it is advise for such a time as this! Thanks to all the gang at Gardenfire and for Christians who are walking the wave to victory. Keep me in your prayers.....This shirt and its good Word for the day has given me hope when I felt that I was drowning. How about you? Did it speak to you too? Send me an email and let Gardenfire know how they minister to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment